Rajani’s Kaala Release Date:
Thaliava Rajanikanth 164th Film KAALA Release date has been announced… it’s on 27th April 27th of this year.The much-awaited movie got delayed because of some reasons.Kaala Movie originally set to release on Pongal.The movie got delayed several days because of heavy rains during the shooting in Mumbai and Tamil people harvest festival.Now the official communication has come from Dhanush that the Kaala Release date is on 27th Of April.Rajani’s Kaala Movie is Gangstar Fictional Backdrop film, directed by Pa.Rajani.Dhanush Recently Released one new poster on social media where Rajinikanth, fierce in black, is photographed in a suggestively precarious area with his pet dog beside him.
The Story Line:
The story of a guy from Tamilnadu who escapes to Mumbai as a child and goes on to become a powerful gangster.
Kaala Caste And Crew:
- Rajani Kanth as Karikaalan
- Huma Qureshi
- Nana Patekar
- Pankaj Tripati
- Sayashi shindey
- Sakhsi Agarwal
- Yetin Karyekar
- Producer: Dhanush
- Music by: Santhosh Narayan
- Stunts: Dilip Subbarayan
Unknown Facts About KAALA Movie:
- It is known that the film KAALA is being made with an 80s backdrop of sorts
- According to Source that the Rajani’s Kaala movie is based on a Real Gangster Varadarajan Mudaliar or Haji Mastan
- The fosters son of gangster Haji Mastan, in which he threatened that Kaala’s filmmakers should refrain from depicting his father in a negative light and if they did, they would face consequences.
- “Kaala” Meaning is “Lord of Death” or “Dark-Skinned One”
- Kabaali Team Rajinikanth, writer-director Pa. Rajinth, producer Dhanush and his Wunderbar Films, cinematographer Murali G, and composer Santosh Narayanan—has been brought back together for the new film.
- The Picture is going to Release in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi.
- An Assistant Director Named Rajasekaran filed a legal complaint claiming that the title and story of the film belong to him. He alleges that he registered Kaala’s tagline “Karikalan” back in 1995 for a film which was later shelved